Education/Years of Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management and/or 3-5+ years retail management experience, preferably big-box format or equivalent combination and experience.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills required to interact with all levels of the company.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Able to coach direct report (Assistant Managers).
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Proficient computer skills to be able to maneuver in a windows based environment.
- Must possess the core discipline of foundational excellence to maintain high standards of facility, sales floor, and back of house standards on a daily basis.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.
- Demonstrate ethical and honest behavior in day to day interactions and business decisions.
- Must be flexible and able to react to the needs of the business.
- Able to freely access all areas of the register area by standing, walking, stooping, crawling, crouching, and kneeling: ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Gander Outdoors is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
***With Rights Come Responsibility.***
****Gander Outdoors is a responsible licensed federal firearms seller.****