Education/Years of Experience:
- High school diploma as appropriate for age, or working towards a high school diploma, GED or equivalent is required.
- 1+ years of experience preferred.
- Must be a minimum of 17 years of age.
- Must have a passion for the outdoors with personal experience and proven knowledge in one or more of the following areas: hunting, fishing, camping, outdoor technical apparel and footwear.
- Proven ability to engage customers and deliver unparalleled customer service every day; possess a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy connecting and interacting with customers.
- Demonstrated excellent selling skills with the ability to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, clearly and concisely in English is required.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Able to freely access all areas of the store including sales floor, stock area and register area by standing, walking, stooping, crawling, crouching, kneeling and climbing a ladder; ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Computer skills with the ability to effectively maneuver in a Windows environment and through Microsoft Office products.
Gander Outdoors is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
***With Rights Come Responsibility.***
****Gander Outdoors is a responsible licensed federal firearms seller.****